Skip to main content

missed one month

my apology to all, i know i havent been updating my blog for like donkey years.. here's just a little preview of what happened in my life for the past few weeks..

24 OCT

it was my sqn's oil (off in liew) day.. therefore, my gracious work partner, Alfred willingly stepped in to work on my behalf.. therefore, i was off on that day for free!! (: and so, i dropped by st anne's as usual.. =D

verel.. concentrating hard..

isaac.. so shy when i asked for a pic together.

and again.. haha..

it was a pity that on this day when i visited st anne's, my kids had their outing to a primary school, in preparation for their primary school life.. *wasted*
waited for them to come back, then they celebrated valerie's bday..
happy birthday!

josiah~!! after they came back.. having lunch..
god son.. haha..
pretty and me.. =D
cutie kids..
taken in class..
argg.. that was richard on the left.. ha..
then, ernest came by.. (:
marco and i.. is his head bigger?
26 OCT
after church, both god son and i to look for joshua at toa payoh... he had this car racing thing.. haha.. but was late.. reached there and they were presenting the prizes already..
after that, we went to ang mo kio town garden..
go go go~!!
at the playground..
wee... then, it started drizzling.. and so, we ran all the way down to the bus-stop..
and we walked to amk hub to do some shopping
at night, we were invited to Joy's house for dinner!! it was great.. we had lagsane.. aiyah.. donno how to spell.. haha..

we played cranium till it was about 9 plus and we took bus home.. on the ride home, he was tired and slept on my lap..
and there's this kid that came on board, saw him sleeping on my lap and also lied on his mum's lap to take a nap.. haha..
31st OCT
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
took the kids to erica's teacher's house for a halloween party.. saw me in spongebob suit? haha.. so not dressed for the occasion.. haha..
the skeleton and witches..
the teacher house was so deserted.. it was also huge.. rich woman.. haha..
and this was a cage of some cute animal.. donno what.. haha..
queueing for food!!
the skeleton and his god pa..
1st NOV
brought my god-son to his tuition class on this saturday.. love his shirt!!
had budget lunch.. haha.. less than $6 lo.. haha.. yummy!!
on the bus..
at liang court..
2nd NOV
church~ie!! love my kids.. see gawain and keith? they were having choir prac..
my darlings..
*love love*
as i said, i always wear almost the same as keith.. so fated.. haha.. and this very day, we were the stripes.. =D
the stripes gang!!*smiles* dearest!!
after cell..
we went dhoby ghaut to eat.. it was a free flow of drinks and ice cream buffet..
met up with josh, my tuition kid.. see them like buddies.. haha..
then we went liang court to look for his parents.. this was taken at outram.. nice scenery...
they invited me for dinner.. ate at punggol.. but this fellow slept throughout the dinner time.. haha.. wasted.. he missed the delicious dinner. haha..
4th - 7th NoV
due to some reason, i took half day leave for 4 consecutive days..
one of the days where i brought them out for dinner..
one of the days where we had breakfast at macs..
another breakfast day...one of the days where we played soccer at a basketball court..
i started giving lisa tuition.. and this time, i had god-son to come along with me and the outcome was so good!! phew.. she was so much better now.. hope he can continue to follow me...
7th NOV
spent some time with my dearest Nic and Nat..

went to play badminton and blading..

my cutie little boy!!
my dearest kids~!!
8th NOV
outing with my air force guys!!
didnt join them in pool and lan cuz i had to go church..


that's my one month..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

davin

this post is for a boy named Davin. you know boy, people have to learn not to take things for granted and to appreciate what they have. and guess what, i appreciate you as once my student in my class. the fact is, not that you aint my darling though you are not in my class, but you have to know that you are always a darling in your teachers' eyes, even when you are in your primary school now. you cannot be sad because i have new darlings. i am a teacher and i have my own class of children to take care of. every year, new ones come and go. since year 2002 which i started out, i have almost hundreds of them. though i remember all of them, do i keep in contact with all of them? do i make cupcakes for all of them? why you are sad? Davin, take time to think about it. and i have my new kids to think about now. you received the cupcakes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

God Bless

guess what? cant right? hahaaha.. yesterday, i spotted the YOKO twins at compass point... hahaha.. they're so cute la.. but lc-gal say they grown up already... hmm, still cute k... haha.. but i didnt call them... and they didnt notice me... well, today, as i was walking out of compass point, i just felt that there's this pair of eyes kept starring at me... (dun you ever have such feeling? like someone is starring at you and you just know? that's why the ah bengs and ah lians always get into fights because they know people is starring at them...) ya, so, since i was a ah beng, i looked back and stare... hmm, it's one of the YOKO twins.... hahaha... so funny... he was like stunned to see me and didnt move for a while... anyway, dun ask me which... i dun even know!! hahaha...but so cute... then he went to look for the other twins and told him he say me.. then, WAVEeeeeeeeeee... they're so cute... this is one of the twins... dun they look alike? hahaha.. oh... i went t

happy birthday gawain

Yesterday was dearest Gawain's birthday.. and here's a personal post just for my dearest boy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! didnt have the time to take photo with him yesterday because he had choir prac.. then after his sunday school, he had to leave straight.. didnt take a photo of the present i bought for him.. i gave him what i gave sotaro on his birthday-the cup with our photo on it... hope he likes it... unless pigs learn how to bark i'll never stop loving you unless sea water becomes sweet i'll never stop caring for you you are an angel to me a blessed one :)