Skip to main content

chn day

YES~!!

i've been looking for fighter jets so as to give my kids for children's day present.. looked for one entire day on monday but failed to find one.. however, after asking around, i decided to go along with my instinct.. and YES!! BUGIS has them!! haha.. so excited when i saw these.. i was going "Thank God! Thank God!" haha.. spend the rest of the night wrapping presents...
i was wondering who i could spend time with on the eve of children's day and i thought of him!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

it's been a while since we had a great time together.. it was a cosy and windy night and i held him in my arms.. he, who reads my blog often, had much to comment about me and it was hard helping him understand certain things.. at that point of time, it was definitely not pity, but more of compassion upon him as he looked at me and questioned me some things.. was touched by his words though.. well, rest assured my little boy, you're and will be loved..


the next day, woke up early and was excited to go to a Children's home with my church to celebrate Hari Raya... wait, i mean Children's day...it was definitely an experience for me..


we reached there about 10am, after the driver got lost.. haha.. their kids joined in a a while later and i was already prepared for some challenging kids.. true enough, there were more than i expected.. however, i donno why, i had so much compassion on them... just wanted to help them so much, hug them, and show care for them but for that few hours, you realized you cannot really do much... they just reminded me of times when i was in thailand doing my mission works.. they resembles the kids i used to teach and play with.


both wanyi and i organized games, and i tell you, it wasnt easy.. i was already in a mood where anything also can~.. well, it was an experience for me.. just lucky i didnt faint.. hahaha.. had fun though..


here's one video of my kids playing at the playground. haha.. having difficulty manupulate the game and getting up after fall.. hahaa..



after the games, the kids were then invited to a mini fun fair our church set up in the canteen... then caught up with this kid who is really into rubiks cube.. i thank God i know how to do it.. so, was actually spending most of my time with this boy, teaching him how to do it.. was quite interesting when you interract with him.. he's got this character that you donno what to do.. he got very strong stand, he knows what he wants.. in another word, stubborn.. haaha.. but i know how to tackle that.. was very funny the method i used..


then, during the last session where we had to pray for a kid, i knew for sure God wants me to pray for him... prayed for a while, and i really want to do more for him.. but i cant.. see him holding on to that rubiks? he has that passion to solve the rubiks so much more that anyone who wants to rule the world!! get it? haha.. *exaggerated* oh well, the best i could do was pray.. and oh, did i tell you i tag together with wanyi the same colour clothes? haha.. her bear was even green!!
i was so burdened to leave the place, knowing i did just so little.. *sad* will there be another chance? well, let's pray..

took some photos on our way back.. *too bad no jireh*
at night, i was grateful to have a companion with me as i give away the children's day present one by one, house by house as of what i usually do...
it was really nice cuz i wasnt as lonely as before.. but the disadvantage was, it was a little slow.. haha.. but it's okay.. he was of great help, giving out gifts... though didnt manage to give all, (left about 2 or 3) but i was thankful to be able to catch up with a few kids..
was really glad to see Coleman again.. i was lucky to have his number and called to ask his exact storey he stays..called and went to look for him.. ohh, he's a gem man... donno how to describe, just precious to me.. really misses him so much.. hope he calls me soon!

Lord, use me to touch lives,
use me to change lives,
thanks for the passion...
use me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

davin

this post is for a boy named Davin. you know boy, people have to learn not to take things for granted and to appreciate what they have. and guess what, i appreciate you as once my student in my class. the fact is, not that you aint my darling though you are not in my class, but you have to know that you are always a darling in your teachers' eyes, even when you are in your primary school now. you cannot be sad because i have new darlings. i am a teacher and i have my own class of children to take care of. every year, new ones come and go. since year 2002 which i started out, i have almost hundreds of them. though i remember all of them, do i keep in contact with all of them? do i make cupcakes for all of them? why you are sad? Davin, take time to think about it. and i have my new kids to think about now. you received the cupcakes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

God Bless

guess what? cant right? hahaaha.. yesterday, i spotted the YOKO twins at compass point... hahaha.. they're so cute la.. but lc-gal say they grown up already... hmm, still cute k... haha.. but i didnt call them... and they didnt notice me... well, today, as i was walking out of compass point, i just felt that there's this pair of eyes kept starring at me... (dun you ever have such feeling? like someone is starring at you and you just know? that's why the ah bengs and ah lians always get into fights because they know people is starring at them...) ya, so, since i was a ah beng, i looked back and stare... hmm, it's one of the YOKO twins.... hahaha... so funny... he was like stunned to see me and didnt move for a while... anyway, dun ask me which... i dun even know!! hahaha...but so cute... then he went to look for the other twins and told him he say me.. then, WAVEeeeeeeeeee... they're so cute... this is one of the twins... dun they look alike? hahaha.. oh... i went t

happy birthday gawain

Yesterday was dearest Gawain's birthday.. and here's a personal post just for my dearest boy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! didnt have the time to take photo with him yesterday because he had choir prac.. then after his sunday school, he had to leave straight.. didnt take a photo of the present i bought for him.. i gave him what i gave sotaro on his birthday-the cup with our photo on it... hope he likes it... unless pigs learn how to bark i'll never stop loving you unless sea water becomes sweet i'll never stop caring for you you are an angel to me a blessed one :)