Skip to main content

goodbye boss...

last few days were rushing..
thurs, met my church friends for karaoke singing session.. haha.. felt it was too short.. we could go on and on but didnt have time.. lol~
friday, after work, went home change and rush to meet johanan cuz i promised him to bring him out.. but because our boss was leaving the sqn, he held a farewell dinner which attendance was compulsory.. and so, i went over just to see him and say sorry that i had to change my mind and break the promise.. well, i didnt want to, but to hear that boss personally invited even the ops A like us, there's no reason to reject. and so, we went MEDUSA.. reached there late, ate and went in.. boss gave speech, was like half drunk.. one by one, aircrew went up to toast with him. and made him 90% drunk.. both alfred and i were hiding at a corner, quietly drinking our own drink. haha.. and and, i saw one of my secondary friend there.!! so happy.. at least she stood beside me, made me look busy hooking with her.. hahaha.. and then boss didnt really aim me.. lol~ and i ordered vodka 7-up and i only drank half the cup, my face was hot.. haha.. wasnt really drunk but was high.. lol~ wanted to try the shots but didnt have time.. was asked to play hotel califonia again with dallas.. i played keyboard and he played guitar.. well, fury later wanted to drink with me but i siam.. haha.. cuz i dont wanna get drunk.. i'm not good with alcohol.. but was apologetic and sms-ed him sorry.. haha..
next day, was quite worried about the teaching at bumble bee.. but blessing in disguise, the child didnt turn up due to fever.. haha.. so, relief.. then slack a while at the place and left to meet sebastian.. planned a day out with him to blade but then it rained.. so sian.. met up with chong le and we went play lan and then bowling..
after that, le went off cuz he got taekwando.. and both sebas and i went over to east coast to try our luck.. we managed to blade a while but then rain came into our way.. sian.. then bo bian, return the skates and ate subway.. then we played arcade till the rain stopped.. then we went back.. ate wings and brought him home by bus.. i really loved spending time with him.. felt he really changed for the better.. may God continue to touch his life and change him.. :)
the only photo that's nice, taken with him..
he rested on my lap on the way back.. never imagine he would do that, for his character, i believed it's changed..
sunday, my first church service after one month plus being away.. haha.. it's great to see all my kids again, esp gawain.. but the ks were away on holiday.. miss my ks lo.. oh well, held gawain in my embrace and chat with him was everything i asked for.. miss him lots.. but then later on, the ccis made me headache.. well, just cross my fingers and hope everything will go well on that day of performance.. then later, went down to chinese children ministry.. miss my josh.. haha.. his smile always made me always smile.. played with him all the way cuz they do not have any lessons.. enjoyed.. then later at 1plus, dance prac.. i'm satisfied with the outcome.. hope we wont make any mistake and will do a good performance..
today, boss left the sqn.. felt something missing.. boss has been great and treat me very well.. i definitely will miss the times together.. callsign naming, dinner where he made me drink my first red wine and even made me drunk+puke (good experience), knows how to make me happy.. i'm so gonna miss the time together.. all the best to him.. know he will definitely do great outside.. cannot imagine my fav oc leaving.. haissss... one by one they go... :( hope i can cope.. Lord, make me look forward to work even after they leave..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

davin

this post is for a boy named Davin. you know boy, people have to learn not to take things for granted and to appreciate what they have. and guess what, i appreciate you as once my student in my class. the fact is, not that you aint my darling though you are not in my class, but you have to know that you are always a darling in your teachers' eyes, even when you are in your primary school now. you cannot be sad because i have new darlings. i am a teacher and i have my own class of children to take care of. every year, new ones come and go. since year 2002 which i started out, i have almost hundreds of them. though i remember all of them, do i keep in contact with all of them? do i make cupcakes for all of them? why you are sad? Davin, take time to think about it. and i have my new kids to think about now. you received the cupcakes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

God Bless

guess what? cant right? hahaaha.. yesterday, i spotted the YOKO twins at compass point... hahaha.. they're so cute la.. but lc-gal say they grown up already... hmm, still cute k... haha.. but i didnt call them... and they didnt notice me... well, today, as i was walking out of compass point, i just felt that there's this pair of eyes kept starring at me... (dun you ever have such feeling? like someone is starring at you and you just know? that's why the ah bengs and ah lians always get into fights because they know people is starring at them...) ya, so, since i was a ah beng, i looked back and stare... hmm, it's one of the YOKO twins.... hahaha... so funny... he was like stunned to see me and didnt move for a while... anyway, dun ask me which... i dun even know!! hahaha...but so cute... then he went to look for the other twins and told him he say me.. then, WAVEeeeeeeeeee... they're so cute... this is one of the twins... dun they look alike? hahaha.. oh... i went t

happy birthday gawain

Yesterday was dearest Gawain's birthday.. and here's a personal post just for my dearest boy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! didnt have the time to take photo with him yesterday because he had choir prac.. then after his sunday school, he had to leave straight.. didnt take a photo of the present i bought for him.. i gave him what i gave sotaro on his birthday-the cup with our photo on it... hope he likes it... unless pigs learn how to bark i'll never stop loving you unless sea water becomes sweet i'll never stop caring for you you are an angel to me a blessed one :)