Skip to main content

April updates

hi all, i'm back to update what's missing over the last 3 weeks.. once again, it's been a while.. my apologies..

30May_

i was glad to met up with my nic and nat whom i have yet to see for almost 2 months or so.. and as usual, although i had a recovering shoulder, nevertheless, i took them out for a rollar blading session..
my dearest nic.
err, a little retarded.. haha..

on Labour Day, i was told by anna and caroline to invite johanan out for lunch. and so, his gracious mum agreed for me to bring him out..
and what's new? we went airport for lunch at popeyes!! haha.. but soon after, i had to go back my air base cuz of the swine flu thing and i was planned for a flu jab to protect myself.. and i left johanan with carol while i rushed back for the job.. and after an hour, i met up with them and i was left with johanan alone while the rest had to leave. so, we walked around and played the F1 game at T3..
the champion!
and for the rest of the day, we were doubtful about what to do.. so, i decided to meet up with chong le to play basketball.. hahaha.. didnt play for long but i'm sure we were all very happy..
time flies where i had to bring my boy home..on the mrt, trust me, we had so much laughs.. one time, there were these two female teenagers trying to take photo together.. and since their back were facing us, i tried to pose and, if i'm lucky enough, appeared in their photo.. they snapped many times and i posed for most of the shots.. so, after that, when they looked back at the photos, they sudenly burst out laughing.. both johanan and i suspected what they were laughing at and started LOL-ing too.. haha. it made us even sure when they both turned and saw both of us behind.. my gosh, the entire trip home was just full of laughters..
and we managed to take some photos too.. lucky no one was behind us.. if not it would freak both of us out, big time!
cheese! know who's fingers where those? haha//
yea, hated good byes but it was getting late.. he was hugging me from the back when i quickly took out my hp and snap this moment.. had a great time together! maybe again next time..
here's some of the other updates..
one of my sundays with the Ks..
i had joshua stayed over my place on his birthday eve and tuitioned him for two days in a roll.. hectic but informative.. then, the next day, i brought him out for swensens.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
and here's one of the GREATEST things that happened in April.. i felt strange when i receive a call from this kid and apparently changed my day and week and life like totally.. and it was none other than joachim goh.. i had a time of my life with just him alone.. though he has changed but still, i am so drawn to his life and had so much compassion on him.. he was definitely lonely for the last few years of his life as both his parents do not accompany him as much lest the weekends.. so the few days where i was free, i managed to accompany him and tried my very best to let him feel loved..
yes, i definitely miss those days.. but am glad too that he's all grown up..
was guiding him through his homework one of the days i went down..
=D
sweet~!!
hadnt received any news from him since then.. hope he calls me soon after his exams..
and one of the days, my precious two boys caught hold of me too and i was more than willing to go visit them.. they're such lovely kids and they definitely made much of my days..


one more year in NS
and i will be so free
to meet all of you!!
ALL!!!
even those as far as
Thailand~!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

davin

this post is for a boy named Davin. you know boy, people have to learn not to take things for granted and to appreciate what they have. and guess what, i appreciate you as once my student in my class. the fact is, not that you aint my darling though you are not in my class, but you have to know that you are always a darling in your teachers' eyes, even when you are in your primary school now. you cannot be sad because i have new darlings. i am a teacher and i have my own class of children to take care of. every year, new ones come and go. since year 2002 which i started out, i have almost hundreds of them. though i remember all of them, do i keep in contact with all of them? do i make cupcakes for all of them? why you are sad? Davin, take time to think about it. and i have my new kids to think about now. you received the cupcakes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

God Bless

guess what? cant right? hahaaha.. yesterday, i spotted the YOKO twins at compass point... hahaha.. they're so cute la.. but lc-gal say they grown up already... hmm, still cute k... haha.. but i didnt call them... and they didnt notice me... well, today, as i was walking out of compass point, i just felt that there's this pair of eyes kept starring at me... (dun you ever have such feeling? like someone is starring at you and you just know? that's why the ah bengs and ah lians always get into fights because they know people is starring at them...) ya, so, since i was a ah beng, i looked back and stare... hmm, it's one of the YOKO twins.... hahaha... so funny... he was like stunned to see me and didnt move for a while... anyway, dun ask me which... i dun even know!! hahaha...but so cute... then he went to look for the other twins and told him he say me.. then, WAVEeeeeeeeeee... they're so cute... this is one of the twins... dun they look alike? hahaha.. oh... i went t

happy birthday gawain

Yesterday was dearest Gawain's birthday.. and here's a personal post just for my dearest boy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! didnt have the time to take photo with him yesterday because he had choir prac.. then after his sunday school, he had to leave straight.. didnt take a photo of the present i bought for him.. i gave him what i gave sotaro on his birthday-the cup with our photo on it... hope he likes it... unless pigs learn how to bark i'll never stop loving you unless sea water becomes sweet i'll never stop caring for you you are an angel to me a blessed one :)