Skip to main content

pat's sch house (E-Y)

"Joey is beaming from ear to ear!" (A.Chan 2006)

quoted by dear Andrew Chan, and yes, i was, beaming from ear to ear today...

well, it's all because......

our group went to Pat's School House to teach today... Joy and I were the teachers while Lina, Wan and Andrew did the anecdotal records for each child...

frankly speaking, the lesson didnt go very well at first... we only had the introduction part and the children were getting reckless and questioning unrelated questions... so, what i did was i spoke to the kids and seriously told them OUR RULES... from then on, they actually got better and along the way, i felt a connection and bond between the children and me...

they were all very cute and nice...

once, i asked the children, "Do you think fighting is right?"
and the children replied, "NO!!"
so i said(because the children were standing), "who fight, stand up."
and all of the children sat down EXCEPT one girl...
so, i thought she did not hear that, and i repeated, looking at her, "who fight, stand up."
and she remained standing, confidently...
so i said, "you fight?"
she nodded and replied, "yes... i fight with my brother before..."
and i was stunned... of course, i praised her for her honesty but seriously, i never did expect somebody like her age to admit just like this... moreover, she was the only one standing... well done!

during the lesson, one of the kid said, "I love you!"
and i replied, "I love you, too!"
and the kid said, "i want to marry you!"
and i said, "oh, you can get me a ring the next time i come!"

hahahaha...

anyway, that wasnt why i was beaming from ear to ear today...

alright, let's cut it short... so, we managed to complete the lesson and bonded well with the children... we stayed till about 12.15pm, which was the children dismissal time... as we were walking pass a play area towards the exit gate, one of, or maybe my "favourite" boy from the class i taught came running towards us, saying byebye... so i waved to him and said good-bye... well, he then gave me an unexpected hug... ONLY ME!! *jealous?*:p i was so happy... so very happy that you could tell it from my face... my smile betrayed me... well, my friends, especially Joy was shocked... hahaha... come on... i would label this as "a child's pure love"... it's really a very innocent and pure hug that really made my day... he's so cute and not only did he made me beam from ear to ear, he changed me... i was really happy after that... compared to my previous few days... An unforgettable and blessed day God has given to me...

say, i couldnt ask for more... see, i've got the greatest gift of all, God's love...

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"Greater love has no one than this, that he(Jesus) lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

and the love of the children i came across... so pure and innocent... truly, that's nothing i could ask for more...

thank you Jesus!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

davin

this post is for a boy named Davin. you know boy, people have to learn not to take things for granted and to appreciate what they have. and guess what, i appreciate you as once my student in my class. the fact is, not that you aint my darling though you are not in my class, but you have to know that you are always a darling in your teachers' eyes, even when you are in your primary school now. you cannot be sad because i have new darlings. i am a teacher and i have my own class of children to take care of. every year, new ones come and go. since year 2002 which i started out, i have almost hundreds of them. though i remember all of them, do i keep in contact with all of them? do i make cupcakes for all of them? why you are sad? Davin, take time to think about it. and i have my new kids to think about now. you received the cupcakes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

God Bless

guess what? cant right? hahaaha.. yesterday, i spotted the YOKO twins at compass point... hahaha.. they're so cute la.. but lc-gal say they grown up already... hmm, still cute k... haha.. but i didnt call them... and they didnt notice me... well, today, as i was walking out of compass point, i just felt that there's this pair of eyes kept starring at me... (dun you ever have such feeling? like someone is starring at you and you just know? that's why the ah bengs and ah lians always get into fights because they know people is starring at them...) ya, so, since i was a ah beng, i looked back and stare... hmm, it's one of the YOKO twins.... hahaha... so funny... he was like stunned to see me and didnt move for a while... anyway, dun ask me which... i dun even know!! hahaha...but so cute... then he went to look for the other twins and told him he say me.. then, WAVEeeeeeeeeee... they're so cute... this is one of the twins... dun they look alike? hahaha.. oh... i went t

happy birthday gawain

Yesterday was dearest Gawain's birthday.. and here's a personal post just for my dearest boy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! didnt have the time to take photo with him yesterday because he had choir prac.. then after his sunday school, he had to leave straight.. didnt take a photo of the present i bought for him.. i gave him what i gave sotaro on his birthday-the cup with our photo on it... hope he likes it... unless pigs learn how to bark i'll never stop loving you unless sea water becomes sweet i'll never stop caring for you you are an angel to me a blessed one :)